Because of changes in the Copyright Act, that took effect on 1.1.2008, articles for which there is no license agreement with subito e.V., can only be delivered per fax or through the post. More information is available on the subito website.
The "Start subito-Order" link connects you with the subito order system. First you must identify yourself with your employee ID number "benutzernummer" (03/...) and your personal library password "passwort" and press the login-button.
Please note: This only functions when your university e-mail address (first name.last email@example.com) is entered in your library account personal information.
The ordering process:
1. Conduct research in the journal or monograph database.
2. Choose the desired title from the list and check to make sure that a copy is available (with the button "Verfügbarkeit Prüfen"- check availability).
3. With journals give the details of the desired article.
4. With essays/chapters from books (dissertations, collections, etc.) select "partial copy" ("Teil Kopie")
5. In principle, only "Normal Ordering" (Normalbestellung) should be used. Only then will the costs for the subito-order be paid by the Library.