|Bibliothek der Universität Konstanz|
Subito Orders for University of Konstanz employees
The "Start subito-Order" link connects you with the subito order system. First you must identify yourself with your employee ID number "benutzernummer" (03/...) and your personal library password "passwort" and press the login-button.
Please note: This only functions when your university e-mail address (first name.last email@example.com) is entered in your library account personal information.
The ordering process:
1. Conduct research in the journal or monograph database.
2. Choose the desired title from the list and check to make sure that a copy is available (with the button "Verfügbarkeit Prüfen"- check availability).
3. With journals give the details of the desired article.
4. With essays/chapters from books (dissertations, collections, etc.) select "partial copy" ("Teil Kopie")
5. In principle, only "Normal Ordering" (Normalbestellung) should be used. Only then will the costs for the subito-order be paid by the Library.